I only wish I could drive with the windows down. That's ine of the things I miss the most, driving in the nice weather with my windows down. Instead, I'm in a crowded tour bus with no room for your knees, so having them removed before you ever have to take one, maybe a good idea. Ha just kidding. But really, crowded tour bus, no room for your knees, about a billion flies attacking every part of your body, and air conditioning, Which I hate as it cannot compare to natural air. So this is where I was much of the day because we drove to a few site Which were actually a decent ways away. we went to some museums. And saw some ruins. We went to Alexander the great's hometown so we learned alot about him. Tomorrow we're climbing mt. Olympus. That's supposed to be a six hour hike. Wowee! That's all I got!
With love from Greece,
Bri
ohhhh GIRL! I can totally relate to the bus business. In Guate they have what are called chicken busses... in reality they are school busses that were no longer good enough for Americans. They are so little down there they expect three to a seat. Its awful!
ReplyDeleteOn a side note: I bet you will miss it sooner than you think :)