Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Oh to be stranded in Greece...

What is the worst that could happen on a cross cultural trip? You go ahead and make your guesses, but I think Josh Fitzsimmons would have his own opinion: being stranded in a Greek city with no money, no phone, no phone numbers, and no Greek. And we didnt find out he was left until we were about 2 1/2 hours away. So that was the haptic excitement of the day. The teachers have now assigned us numbers so we can do a sort of drill call each time we get on the bus. Other than that we explored Olympia and learned all about the first Olympic games and saw more ruins which were pretty cool and more museums which could've been cool if we didn't spend so much time on certain things in two museums. Tomorrow I probably won't have much to say because we have a six hour drive to northern Greece. We'll be there for a week. That's all I've got and I need to journal now. Journaling specific things for a grade = no fun.

From Greece with love,
Bri

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow... that sounds awful! Poor Josh! I hope he will be able to laugh about it later. Keep writing, Bri. I'm reading!

    ReplyDelete