Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jumpin all over the world

Hey there from Olympia! Once again I have wifi. Today we saw alot of ruins and went to two boring museums but it was nice and hot. We got to see one of the ancient theaters and went all the way to the top and could hear people at the bottom perfectly. It was so cool. We also got to see where king Agamemnon ( the king who went to battle against the Trojans in the trojan war over Helen) lived. His palace was in- guess what?- ruins.  But they have an idea of where the bathroom was that he was murdered in. And we got to see his tomb which was a beehive tomb. That just means it was sort of in the shape of a beehive. That was pretty cool too. Today was a good day but we were in the bus too much and tomorrow is a full day in Olympia with a 6+ hour drive back to Athens. Busy busy. I think tomorrow will be the halfway point for being gone so that's a plus because although it's beautiful and wonderful here I miss home terribly. I'll still try to love Greece as much as I can while I'm here, I may never go back...

From Greece with love,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment