Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Watching as the cars go by

Today was not terribly exciting at all. Just a five to seven hour bus ride in which I watched two episodes of How I Met Your Mother, journaled a bit, and finished my book, Water for Elephants, which was amazing. We did stop briefly to see the site of the battle of 300 ( you know like the movie). That was pretty cool, I wish Joe was there with me because I really think he would have thought it was neat. And we also stopped where there were some hot springs, which smelled like hard boiled eggs gone bad. But they were warm, not hot and a few men we didn't know hopped right on in in front of us (luckily in suits, which is sometimes uncommon... We think we saw a woman today on the beach without a top). So that was all for the day. We safely arrived in northern Greece at leptokaria camp and tomorrow? More museums.

With love from Greece,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment